SPP 1738 © All rights reserved. Sign in
Three projects from female junior researchers within the SPP1738 will be funded with up to 25.000 Euro until the end of the first SPP1738 funding period. Eligible costs are personnel, consumables and animal costs.
- applicants are female scientists within 5 years after their PhD (career breaks will be considered according to ERC guidelines) that have an excellent track record
- applicants are located within an SPP1738 laboratory at the time of application
- topic of proposal is in accordance with the main objectives of the SPP1738
Applications shall include:
- description of the research project including budget plan (5 pages max.)
- curriculum vitae and publication list
- a short statement (1 page max.) of how the results generated within this project will help to promote scientific independance (e.g. peer-reviewed publication with the applicant as senior author, or, alternatively, follow-up grant application at a major funding institute (DFG, etc.) with the applicant as principal investigator, etc.)
Applications should be sent as a single PDF (1MB size limit) to :
The deadline for the application is September 30, 2015.